If you’re traveling for business or planning a work-related purchase, use this toolkit for all the resources you’ll need to assure expenses are paid for in an efficient, timely manner. The HOBI requisition portal is your go-to location for submitting payment requests for third-parties and university vendors alike.
Learn more about procurement at UF
International Business Travel
- Signed International Travel Acknowledgement Form is required to be attach to the submitted TA.
- All faculty and staff international travel on UF business will need to follow the new travel authorization process effective Jan. 1, 2022, to ensure our process aligns with new legislation.
- Register to UF International Center Online Travel Registration
- Other UF policies/directives: UF Directives on International Travel Taking UF Assets Abroad
Whether you’re planning an international business trip or traveling locally, we can help. Please email your team’s designated contact and travel processor to initiate a travel request. If you are unsure who that is, refer to your supervisor or email the fiscal team at HOBI-Fiscal@ufl.edu.
The UF Travel Office has shared https://need2know.tripsource.com/international/usa, which is a COVID-19 information hub to help UF faculty and staff make informed decisions concerning travel restrictions.
Explore UF travel resources
- University of Florida Travel Office Resources
- UF Travel and Expense Processing (for use by designated travel processors)
Need additional help? The HOBI fiscal team is more than happy to assist.
Meet the fiscal team
Assistant Director Of Finance