Please follow the instructions linked below to learn about program details and the prerequisites to apply. Applications must be submitted through the University of Florida Graduate School application system. Please do not submit any application materials directly to the department.
Application Deadlines for Fall 2024
December 1, 2023 : Applications submitted after this date will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences, Health Outcomes and Implementation Science
- Ph.D. in Medical Sciences, Biomedical Informatics
March 8, 2024
- M.S. in Medical Sciences, Health Outcomes and Implementation Science
- M.S. in Medical Sciences, Biomedical Informatics
June 30, 2024: Rolling admissions
- Graduate Certificate in Implementation Science
- Graduate Certificate in Biomedical Informatics
The University of Florida College of Medicine recognizes that medical education, healthcare excellence and health equity will best be achieved by a diverse and inclusive healthcare workforce. UF HOBI is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity, inclusivity and excellence of the academic community. UF is committed to non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, genetic information, and veteran status in all aspects of admissions and employment.