*Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, starting June 1st.
The University of Florida Translational Aging and Mobility (TRAM) T32 Training program is seeking PhD, MD, PhD/MD, or related areas to conduct research focused on addressing mobility impairments in late-life. TRAM fellows will join a diverse team of scientists and choose from many different research directions, including: behavioral trials, metabolism measurement, mitochondrial physiology, circadian rhythms in muscle cells, sarcopenia/dynapenia, audiology, neuroscience, neuroimaging, biomedical engineering, psychosociology, epidemiology, data science, artificial intelligence, mobile health, drug/botanical/nutraceutical trials, rehabilitation, and various combinations. Annual stipends and related benefits are based on the National Research Service Award tables listed in NOT-OD-21-049. Read our latest job posting.
You are eligible to apply to the TRAM T32 training program if you meet the following criteria:
- Are a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, a non-citizen national, or a permanent resident (i.e. possess a Green Card or some other verification of legal admission as a permanent resident) as required by the NIH T32 support mechanism.
- Have a clinical doctorate (M.D., DMD, DVM, PharmD, etc.) or Ph.D. degree or its equivalent in health sciences (e.g. Ed.D, DMD, DDS, DVM, PharmD).
- Do not currently have an NIH/NSF training award or equivalent.
- Are interested in research relevant to aging and mobility that will serve as the foundation for a successful research training and future research program.
- Possess strong academic credentials and good communication skills.
- Are dedicated to developing a career in multidisciplinary basic, clinical or translational research on aging and mobility research themes.
Interested in the program?
This is not an application. The information you send is used to learn about your academic background and to determine whether you would be eligible. You may also directly contact the Director, Todd Manini, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRAM Postdoctoral Training Program Eligibility Screening Form
"*" indicates required fields