UNDERSTANDING THE MULTI-COMPLEXITY OF MOBILITY LOSS WITH AGING
- Letter of intent: September 29
- Application due: January 12
The University of Florida Pepper Center is seeking applications for the following funding opportunities this fall 2023.
* Faculty appointment at the Assistant Professor or Post-Doctoral Associate level.
* Research project relevant to enhancing mobility and late-life health.
* Commitment to a research career with an aging focus.
* Not having received as PI, NIH R01, K-award or similar Career Development Awards (i.e. AHA).
* Sufficient protected time (50-75%) to accomplish the research career development plan.
* Explicit support of Department Chair/ Division Chief.
* Open to early stage investigators or research associates or established investigators new to aging research.
* Research topic should broadly include concepts linked to multi-complexity of mobility.
* Basic, translational or clinical research studies are encouraged.
* Open to investigators within any College at the University of Florida, as well as collaborations with other institutions, particularly those with OAIC’s.
* Priority to proposals that will generate pilot data for extramural grant applications.
* RC1 ‐ Clinical Research Core
* RC2 ‐ Metabolism and Translational Science Core
* RC3 ‐ Biostatistics Core
* RC4 – Data Science and Applied Technology Core
* RC5 – Systems Physiology and Omics Core