Need to reserve a room, use the department car, or submit a work order? Your main contact for all general HOBI administrative needs is firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us an email and we will get back to you shortly with confirmation or next steps.
General Administrative Needs
To view reservation availability for MOD1 and MOD2, go to Outlook, click on Calendar, navigate to Open Calendar on the top-hand navigation, click on “From Address Book,” and search HOP-MOD-CONF (MOD2 large conference room), HOP-MOD-CONF1 (MOD2 small conference room, or HOP-MOD1-CONF (MOD1 conference room). Contact email@example.com to reserve a room.
Passes must be reserved ahead of time and returned within the time requested. If you are expecting a visitor and will require a parking pass, email firstname.lastname@example.org several hours before arrival (preferably 24 hours) with the name of the visitor.
To reserve the department vehicle (Honda or Electric Car), contact email@example.com. The car must be reserved ahead of time and returned within the time requested.
If you need to place a work order for maintenance and/or repairs for either MOD1, MOD2 or the CTRB, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible Work Arrangement Guidelines
- Personnel Resource Sheet – HOBI HR Team
- Job Description Form – HOBI HR Team
- Student Volunteer Checklist – HOBI HR Team
- End of Program Notification for H-1B, TN, E-3, and O-1 Status – HOBI HR Team
Commonly requested forms and information
- Training Opportunities and Resources for HOBI Research Faculty and Staff
- Access HOBI Intranet
- Department Forms
- Webmail Access
- UF Office of Continuing Medical Education
- Deans, Directors, and Department Chair Memos
- AHC IT Training
- Conflict of Interest Program: Fact Sheet for E-Disclosure of Outside Activities (eCOI)
- UF Facilities and Resources: Summaries for Grant Application