The TRAM program is committed to a culture that is inclusive, supportive, and respectful to all. We believe that diverse racial and ethnic scientists and those with disabilities enhance scientific inquiry to holistically meet our challenge of preserving mobility over the lifespan. We cultivate trainees to become future leaders who will foster a diverse and inclusive climate throughout their careers.
- Goal 1: An exceptional academic environment that reflects the breadth of thought essential for preeminence, achieved by a community of students, faculty, and staff who have diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- Goal 2: An outstanding and accessible education that prepares students for work, citizenship, and life.
- Goal 3: Faculty recognized as preeminent by their students and peers.
- Goal 4: Growth in research and scholarship that enhances fundamental knowledge and improves the lives of the world’s citizens.
- Goal 5: A strengthened public engagement of the university’s programs with local, national, and international communities.
- Goal 6: Alumni who are successful in their careers and in life and who are proud to be graduates of the University of Florida.
- Goal 7: A physical infrastructure and efficient administration and support structure that enables preeminence.
- Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
- Office of the Chief Diversity Officer
- International Center
- Title IX Information
- Request ADA Accommodations
- Disability Resource Center
- Counseling & Wellness Center
- Student Conduct Code
- RESPECT Team
TRAM adopts guidelines by the NIH to enhance diversity of training programs