To register for this course, you must first complete the following steps:
- Department Pre-Application
- UF Non-Degree Application
Step 1: Department Pre-Application
Please complete the fields below to alert our department of your intent to enroll.
Step 2: UF Non-Degree Application
The UF non-degree application is a separate application through UF’s Registrar’s Office and must be completed before you are eligible to register for this class. Please contact HOBI-Education@lists.ufl.edu if you have any issues submitting your application or need assistance.
When completing and submitting the UF Non Degree application, please note:
- On the Non-Degree Course Request page, select Individual Course from the drop down menu.
- Choose “College of Medicine”
- For your description why you are requesting admission, write: Distance learning registration for Ensuring Rigor & Reproducibility in Clinical and Translational Research.
- When selecting the course, you’re interested in, the course prefix is GMS. The course number is 6848
- Enter your most recent academic history using the College Board Code. Use CEEB 999999 if you cannot find your school.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for this course, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted via email with additional information.